-
August 19th, 2002, 02:03 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
August 19th, 2002, 04:27 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
He looks like a dork...he better be able to stick his thumb in his ass...and play guitar with his pecker...or something...because I don't see the craze...but I guess if I was a thirty-something woman...and some young latin "pop-idol" paid some attention to me...*on account that youngers girls don't find him attractive*...I'd be obsessed too...
-
August 19th, 2002, 10:00 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
i hope you remember this the next time you
go on and on about britney no-talent...
**ROLLS EYES***
-
August 19th, 2002, 10:54 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hey guys....just popped in for a gander!
Darius Danesh... he sings, he writes, he plays guitar and piano, he looks good, he's intelligent, articulate, and even has humility to boot! What more could you ask for?
Interesting forum, by the way. No hard feelings? I wasn't going to post here, but after finding The Acropolis to be a pile of fun, I thought "Why not?".
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 19th, 2002, 11:01 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
seems darius has a few things on you, wes...
come to think of it...
i have something to say!!! *points in mirror*
YEAH!!! YOU!!!!
<marquee><font size=30><font color=FF0000>I EAT COW SHIT FOR BREAKFAST, AND WASH IT DOWN WITH LAMB PISS!!!</font></font></marquee>

btw...
i KNOW you will edit this post... maybe even delete it
but at least i know i typed it
PPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBFFFT [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 23, 2002 03:06 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
-
August 19th, 2002, 11:34 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Loving that banner, Shatzy!
It's very....decorative! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 20th, 2002, 12:51 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
August 20th, 2002, 03:02 AM
#8
TastinGood
Guest
-
August 23rd, 2002, 12:14 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shatzy:
i hope you remember this the next time you
go on and on about britney no-talent...
**ROLLS EYES***</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Interesting...you are grouping him with someone you claim has no talent...perhaps we think the same...but one is afraid to say for fear she may upset her new friends...could be...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks